Center for Research and Implementation of Sustainable Practices (CRISP) and Center for Business and Social Research (CBSR), an independent global action-based research institution, jointly organizing an online certificate program on “Leadership for Sustainable Development”. The aims of this certificate course is to prepare stakeholders from different organizations, including employees, researchers, industry managers, teachers, students, and research scholars, to build a foundation for preparing tomorrow’s sustainability leaders. This shall initiate a dialogue, disseminate knowledge and impart skills on critical issues like resource efficiency, environmental protection, sustainable financing, green marketing, strategies for the circular economy, sustainability reporting etc., in the Indian as well as global context.
Registration for this program has been closed
|Opening of Registrations||April 11, 2022||0:00 AM (IST)|
|Last date of Early Bird registration discount||May 15, 2022||11:59 PM (IST)|
|Last date of registration||June 20, 2022||11:59 PM (IST)|
|Commencement of the program||July 02, 2022||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM (IST)|
|Conclusion of the program and certificates||July 23, 2022||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM (IST)|
* Only weekend sessions on Saturdays and tentative timings would be 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (IST).
|Registration Fees till June 20th, 2022 11:59 PM||INR 2000|
|Fees for International Participants**||USD 40|
* Receipt of the payment will be automatically generated after successful registration. For multiple registration offers, please check the offer section
** For scholarship to international participants, please write at email@example.com
Multiple Registration Offer
- Registrations 3 or more are considered as multiple registrations
- A discount of 20% is applied for multiple registration under this offer
- The offer is available only on UPI payments either through entering UPI ID or scanning QR code.
- If you are an institute and looking for curated offer for your institute, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check UPI offer at the time of checkout after selecting payment mode as UPI
Benefits of the program
- Gain a critical understanding of key concepts of leadership, sustainable development, organizational sustainability and the linkages
- Networking with industry and academic expert
- Be able to explain important concepts in sustainable finance and marketing
- Be equipped with the skill set to understand and interpret sustainability reports
- Command the confidence and ability to lead organizations for sustainable development
- Development of Futuristic approach
Who can attend?
The program is open to all the stakeholders including:
- professionals from industry and NGOs,
- faculty, research scholars, staff members and students,
- representatives from government,
- entrepreneurs and sustainability enthusiasts.
All the registered participants would be given study material and a certificate of participation at the end of the program (subject to fulfillment of certificate course).
Module 1: Introduction to Sustainable Development Evolution, Global and Regional Context, Evolution, Current Challenges, and Opportunities, the SDGs, the Paris Agreement, COP26
Module 2: Understanding Organizational Sustainability Logic for Sustainability, Difference between Sustainability, CSR, and Social Entrepreneurship, Regulatory framework including Section 135, Guidelines for PSUs, Business Responsibility Guidelines 2019, Business Responsibility and Sustainability Framework
Module 3: Sustainable Finance Sustainability and Financial Performance, ESG Finance, Impact Investing, Socially Responsible Investing (SRI), Green finance
Module 4: Sustainability as a Marketing Strategy Green marketing/social marketing, Building Sustainable Brands, Green washing etc.
Module 5: Reporting Sustainability Stakeholder engagement and materiality analysis, BRR Framework of SEBI, GRI Standards, Integrated Reporting
Module 6: Sustainable Lifestyles Sustainable Consumption, Organic Farming, Green Homes, Education for Sustainability
Module 7: Leadership and Sustainability What’s leadership, Thought leadership and leading implementation, Sustainability and contingency leadership approach, Linking organizational dynamics and Sustainable Development, Motivation and inculcating culture of sustainability orientation, Incentivizing and rewarding, What leaders think about