As per recent data published by one of the leading online job hunting sites, green jobs focussing on sustainable development showed a jump of 31% in May 2022 only and 468% rise in jobs related to ESG roles across the sectors in the last three years. This is further expected to expand to 23.5 million by the end of this decade (NITI Aayog report).
Almost 90 percent of the top companies globally now prepare sustainability reports. Many companies are moving from Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) based reporting to Integrated Reporting. Companies are also increasingly disclosing climate risks through the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) and Task-Force on Climate Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) frameworks. SEBI has recently mandated top 1000 publicly traded companies (market-capitalization wise) to disclose their carbon footprints and sustainability measures through Business Responsibility and Sustainability Report (BRSR).
Based on the Government’s mandate and will to move its economy more towards sustainable development there shall be a requirement of more and more skilled workforce in this domain.
The program aims to deliver the knowledge on the business. jobs and career opportunities in the sustainability domain and answers following questions:
- What are changes business scenario and job profiles
- What are the skills required,
- What is the future of the jobs in sustainability,
- What is work profile,
- What kind of certifications should help etc.
|Opening of Registrations||August 29, 2022||0:00 AM (IST)|
|Last date of registration||October 05, 2022||11:59 PM (IST)|
|Emails to Registered Participants||October 06, 2022||11:59 PM (IST)|
|Commencement of the program||October 08, 2022||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)|
|Conclusion of the program||October 09, 2022||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)|
Spread over 2 days, the program will be an opportunity to interact with practitioners in Corporate, Non-Government, Government and Startup Sectors, who will explain and cover:
- Changing Business scenarios due to Environmental Changes
- Sustainability Profiles in Government Sector
- Opportunities and Profiles in Corporate Sector
- Opportunities in Non-Government Sector
- Business Problems and Start ups in Sustainable Development
- Skills, Certifications and Degrees
Benefits of the Program
- Gain exposure to different types of jobs and careers in the sustainability domain
- Understanding of requirements of different sectors – government, corporate, not for profit etc.
- Networking with active stakeholders in industry, NGO, Government sector and academia
- Insight into certificates, programs available for you
- Better informed for the career path including skill acquisition
- Better equipped for future jobs and careers
- Registration Fee : INR 699 for Indian Participants and USD 25 for International Participants
- For Multiple Registrations Discount (5 or more) from same institute, please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend
- Do you wish to know more about jobs that contribute to Sustainable Development?
- Have you heard of Green Jobs?
- Does the corporate world welcome candidates in this domain or is it limited to the not-for-profit sector?
- What more can you do apart from applying to the CSR departments?
- What are the skills, competencies, certifications and degrees required?
- Can it be a mid-career move or is it only for freshers?
- And the most important, where do you start?
If you are looking for answers to any of the questions above and more on jobs and career in sustainability domain, join us for a three hour interactive session with experts from the field.
The program will be useful for people from all walks of life either planning to start a career in sustainability or looking for avenues to switch to a career in sustainability including students, researchers, industry professionals, people on a career break, mothers, entrepreneurs and researchers.
For More updates, please follow us on
For any query, please reach out to us through email at email@example.com or contact us